I've applied for my developer account but accidentally enrolled as an individual. How do I change that?
Enrolling as an Organisation means that you will have the ability to invite us as Developers so that we can manage the initial roll out and updates for your app.
To convert your individual account to an organisational account, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Contact Us form on Apple Developer’s Program pages.
- Log in with your Apple ID and Password
- Select your Region.
- Choose Account Updates and Renewals as your Subject.
- Enter this message and fill out the fields below:
“I’d like to convert my account from Individual to Organisation. This will be our only Organizstion account. Here is the information about my company:
- CEO/Director Name: First and Last Name.
- Company Name: Your Company Name, including Ltd or Inc.
- Account Type: Organisation.
- D-U-N-S Number: your Company’s DUNS number.
- Address: Your Company’s Legal Address.
- Phone Number: Your mobile phone or another phone number where you can be reached"
Apple will call you to validate your enrolment. Then they will send you an email with a link to a form for you to fill out more info about your Company, and then once that's sorted you can proceed to invite us to your account.
Looking to create your own community app? Contact our Community Experts - email@example.com
Need help with your existing Disciple powered community? Contact our Customer Support team - firstname.lastname@example.org