Take a look at this quick guide to help you install your demo app on iPhones and Androids.
Once you have received a link to your demo app from us, you will need to follow these installation instructions.
In order to install your demo on an iPhone, you'll need to trust Disciple Media as a developer. To do this, simply:
- Go to Settings / General / Device Management / Disciple Media / Click Trust
We also advise that you download an APK Installer from the Google Play Store. You can download any APK installer, but we recommend you using "APK Installer" by Mobile Manager.
Once you have downloaded the APK Installer, follow these steps:
- Scan the QR code to be taken to the download page
- On the download page press "install"
- The APK will then begin to download what you can follow in your notification draw
- Once downloaded you can open your APK installer and select install APKs
- When you are there you can then select the thumbnail of the app you want to install and then press "install" in the bottom right hand corner
- You'll then be able to click "open" to view your demo app
Looking to create your own community app? Contact our Community Experts - firstname.lastname@example.org
Need help with your existing Disciple powered community? Contact our Customer Support team - email@example.com