In the Console you can see your community's Analytics. This is where you can track how your community's performing and how engaged your Members are.
Video explanation of your Analytics dashboard
How to access your Analytics dashboard
You can see your community's Analytics dashboard by selecting Analytics in the left-hand menu.
You'll then see your community's analytics.
On the dashboard you will be presented with data detailing the following:
- Active members in the last 30 days
- Active members in the last 7 days
- Active members in the last 24 hours
An ‘active’ member is anyone who has spent time logged in on your web community, or used your app while logged in - during the defined time period.
- Monthly active members, broken down over the last 12 months
- Weekly active members, broken down over the last 12 weeks
- Daily active members, broken down over the last 30 days
- Monthly Average Users (MAUs), broken down over the last 30 days
If you hover over the charts in your Analytics dashboard you can see data for each time period.
- Devices used to access your community (iOS, Android and Web)
- Registered user types, outlining the percentage of users, who are registered, anonymous and other (Other users equate to Console logins & Disciple Media testing accounts/Anonymous accounts for users who skipped sign up on iOS)
- Registrations per day, covering the last 30 days
- New members today (live figure)
- Top 3 monthly members, calculated by a combined score of total likes (1 point), comments (2 points) and official re-posts (100 points).
Looking to create your own community app? Contact our Community Experts - firstname.lastname@example.org
Need help with your existing Disciple powered community? Contact our Customer Support team - email@example.com