Hundreds of our customers have used these 4 simple steps to obtain or check their D-U-N-S Number. Here is everything you need to know.
Why do I need one, and what is a D‑U‑N‑S Number?
- You need a D-U-N-S Number to launch your community app in the Apple App Store
- A D-U-N-S Number is a unique nine-digit code used by 330 million global organizations to verify their credibility
- Time: It takes less than 5 minutes to apply. You will receive your D-U-N-S Number within 1-2 business days
- Charge: There is no charge to get a D-U-N-S Number
Follows these 5 simple steps and join to obtain a D-U-N-S Numbers. Here is everything you need to know:
Check if your organization already has a D-U-N-S Number by visiting this website.
Select your country.
Enter your company information.
You’ll see the following message if your organization doesn’t have a D-U-N-S Number.
Note: If your company already have a D-U-N-S Number, keep a record of it somewhere safe, then apply for an Apple Developer account😎.
If your organization doesn’t have a D-U-N-S Number, click on the ‘Request a New D-U-N-S number’ button.
Complete the form with some basic information about your company.
Enter your personal contact information.
Note: Don’t get confused with this question ☝️
“Please indicate only one category that describes the relationship you have or plan on seeking for providing goods and services under the legal business name you indicated:”
We recommend that you use the default option:
‘Federal Government Contractor or Vendor’
Great! You’ve finished the application!
You’ll get your D-U-N-S number within 1-2 business days. 😁
What’s next? 👀
In order to launch your own community app in the Apple AppStore and the Google PlayStore you just need to do these two simple tasks:
- Set up the Apple Developer Account. Read this 9 step guide: https://resources.disciplemedia.com/apple-developer-account/
- Set up the Google Developer Account. Read this 4 step guide: https://resources.disciplemedia.com/google-developer-account/
Looking to create your own community app? Contact our Community Experts - firstname.lastname@example.org
Need help with your existing Disciple powered community? Contact our Customer Support team - email@example.com