Get to know your audience using your analytics dashboard.
At Disciple we know how important it is to know your members and track your app's performance, that's why we've collated all your data in one, easy to use, analytics dashboard. In order to access this dashboard click 'analytics' in the left hand navigation.
Once selected you will be presented with the dashboard.
On the dashboard you will be presented with segmented data detailing the following:
Hovering over the graphs will give you accurate date data, as specified below.
- Active members this month.
- Active members this week.
- Active members today.
- Monthly active members, covering the last 12 months.
- Weekly active members, covering the last 12 weeks.
- Daily active members, covering the last 30 days.
- MAUs (Monthly Average Users), broken down by a daily split.
- Devices used to access the app, outlining the percentage of iOS, Android or Web users.
- User type, outlining the percentage of Users (mainly all members), Other and Anonymous.
Other users equate to CMS logins & Disciple Media testing accounts / Anonymous accounts for users who skipped sign up on iOS.
- Registrations per day, covering the last 30 days.
- New members today (live figure).
- Top 3 monthly members, calculated by a combined score of total likes (1 point), comments (2 points) and official re-posts (100 points).
Looking to create your own community app? Contact our Community Experts - firstname.lastname@example.org
Need help with your existing Disciple powered community? Contact our Customer Support team - email@example.com